CALIFORNIA here I Come...

Carsten's ON HIS WAY
October 5, 2011

California San Fernando Mission
23504 Lyons Ave   #107
Santa Clarita, California 91321
(mission office)

My boy is on a plane this morning to the place he'll be serving his mission. He called early this morning,
before I was up and had my phone on, but he left me a WONDERFUL message
how excited he was to arrive in California and said to say hi to Gabrielle
and all his family and friends!

As bummed as I am about missing his call, I'm actually pretty excited I get to hear his message over and over as often as I want!

His voice sounded different - more mature I suppose, and yes, it's still very deep! I know my boy loves me, but I'll tell ya,
it was SO NICE to here him say -
"I LOVE YA LIKE CRAZY MOM" followed by "I MISS YA LIKE CRAZY"

Then he reassures me he's doing great and so excited to get to California to
start his mission.

(Carsten's MTC district of Missionary's)
Such a GREAT boy I'm blessed with - he's one of 3 actually, but today I'm thinking
of him and his willingness to go on a mission having really no idea
what to expect - but loving each minute as it comes!

LOVE YOU like CRAZY TOO Carsten!!!!!
Mom


No comments: