Letter from Carsten - March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012
The week I shook Tom Perry's hand

Well, guess who shook the hand of L.Tom Perry, Apostle of the Lord today!? I did, and it was awesome! He came to the mission so we all met together and shook his hand. He gave us a really awesome talk! it was really cool. Hes really tall, really funny and nice. I had a good time, and on top of it got to see a bunch of my really good missionary friends from my old zone and what not, so its been a good day so far.




As for the rest of my life, I'm about to turn TWENTY in a few days! it really hasn't yet hit me that I'm about to have a birthday. pretty cool.


As for missionary work, things are good! the area is a little slow in the form of investigators, but we have a lot of good things going on with less active members and normal members, which might turn into referrals. We started a family mission plan, so thins are going good!


Anyways, not much time today, so i love you all and i hope you have a great day :D




No comments: