Transfer to Panorama City, California

Transfer
Panorama City, California
June 11, 2012




Well, it happened! I'm back to Spanish work. I'm so excited. I'm being transferred to the San Fernando valley. my companion will be Elder Gabriel, he is a greenie and a native speaker, so my spanish will come right back. Im very excited!

I'm taking over my good friend Elder Gomms greenie area, and he is moving to my greenie area, its pretty great. I'm excited to be back in the valley. Oh, and I'll finally be on bike too! LOL can't wait to use that new bike of mine.

As for the work here, things are doing really well! We have 3 groups of very good investigators that are awesome! and we are going to ask them all to take the lessons here very soon, and things should go really well with them! too bad i wont be here lol

Anyways, its short today. love you all!

Elder Carsten Ellsworth
14690 Nordhoff St. Apt. #108
Panorama City, California
91402

(driving to new area)

Panorama City is a district in the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles, California.

No comments: