365 DAYS as a MIssionary - August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012
The week Carsten's been on his mission 1 year!

That's right, Carsten has been on his mission for 1 year now! I'm so excited he's hit this mark and I'm so proud of the progress he's made serving people in California.

Carsten's met such great people in the field. In letters he always tells me he wants to go back to visit everyone he's met after he's home and settled. From his letters he writes me I'd say his favorite area so far has been Lancaster, California. He just loves the members up there - they took such good care of him while he was there!

Thank YOU everyone for your love and support of him while he's gone. He appreciates every letter, care package, and e-mail he gets. He LOVES staying connected to those he loves back home, so keep the letters coming!

Well, here's to another succesful 365 days!
LOVE & HUGS to you Carsten!
Mum
the
MOM

No comments: