Letter from Carsten - September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012
The week of TRANSFERS - Elder Marcal
 
I was gonna get on and write that i cant even remember what happened this week cause its been so weird, but then i realized, oh yeah! I have a new companion lol.
 
My companions name is Elder Marcal.
 
Sound familiar? That's because he was my comp in Van Nuys my 3rd transfer! Pretty awesome right?Its sweet, he's a really good missionary and he has a lot of great ideas for the area, plus we already know how to work together when we teach. So I'm way excited for this transfer, things are gonna be very good.
 
Elder Marcal was born in Brazil, but now lives in Utah. He looks like hes like 18 but hes 21, and hes crazy good at soccor and enjoys video games. And hes super funny.
 
So yeah, I'm very excited, this will be a good couple of weeks. We didn't have too much missionary work of note go down this week, mostly cause of these new way they do transfers, but this next week we are PACKED with appointments, which hasn't happened in a while.
 
This morning we all woke up early and had a crazy good few games of soccor at 6 in the morning! it felt good. I scored 2 goals, both only using my chest. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did. But yeah, that's been the week! Love you all!
 
Elder Ellsworth

No comments: