Letter from Carsten - November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012
The week I have a belly

Its true! i have a belly for the first time in my entire life! i hate it, but were super busy and I'm always exhausted, so i don't have any desire to work out. The members feed us way to much and its never healthy. My only saving grace is the bike. I hope i never go back to car ill become obese.



This week was another interesting one for us, the sickness that had me knocked out all week 2 weeks ago was passed to Elder Reed, which means yet again we accomplished very little work. Lots of naps and extra study which was nice, the problem was that all those days stuck in a house takes away your desire to ever leave again lol. so i started getting up at 6:30am again and that helped get me excited to work better.

So this week, were gonna work our butts off. Theres tons of good things going on in the area nowadays, we just have to be well enough to visit them. Our main investigators Katie and Olivia are doing well, but Katie hit some huge trials and wont get baptized on time. But Olivia will! and then hopefully soon after our new investigator Isabel as well haha. So things are good nonetheless.

Anyways, that's the update!
Love you all and have a good week :P

No comments: